Tuesday, September 28, 2010

THE BOREDOM ARRIVES!


Hey guys! I half-thought about making a sketchblog for myself, then when I decided where I wanted to make a sketchblog, I had to think of where to put it. In the end, I just chose here...and livejournal, because apparently I can't make a decision. So enough chit-chat, this is a sketchblog, here's some sketches and finished drawings to start.


This one was a quick (or should have been quick) drawing of Ciel Phantomhive from Kuroshitsuji for a friend. I didn't think this would take me that long to draw, but in the midst of making this, I started staring at my refs and...next thing I knew I was reading the manga. D: I wasn't even interested in the series til I saw a few pictures of him.



A commission for IndigoOtter on DA. She wanted a cell-shaded pictures of her character is 80s clothing. I think I may have made it more 80s-inspired but, hey, she liked it so I'm happy. 8D




One 10-minute sketch of Roy Mustang's head, because my day is not complete with seeing Roy's face at least once.

 


Some redesigns of my own character. I was planning to make a web comic last year, but I put the whole thing on hold because I felt like my concept and character designs needed some more work. I'm getting back into the project now, but who's to say when the comic will be up and running. This isn't even one of the main characters, but I felt like working on her design a little more that day. The people look dramatically different because...I'm not entirely sure what I want yet. D:



I have a massive folder of pages from comics, webcomics, and manga, and I went through them the other day and saw some pages from the Alive: The Final Evolution. It got me excited about the series again and I felt the sudden urge to start drawing on of my fav characters, D2. 8D Yes...yes, that's his name.




This is a sketch of John from Andrew Hussie's webcomic (if you can call it that), Homestuck. I. fucking. love. Homestuck. LOVE, I tell you!!!! He's about 13 in the story, I made him look 25, completely on purpose, though.*coughs*



And last but not least, this. I don't know what the fuck this is. D: I felt the sudden need to draw something the other day so I stopped everything, opened up Sai, and...this came out. It's not the greatest of sketches, but I enjoy it enough to post here. :D


And that's all the randomness for today! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment